Pneumatic AirLift System
The Pneumatic AirLift System (PALS) is an easy-to-use, cost-effective downhole fluid-lift system and remediation enhancing technology.
When you add the PALS to your existing GEE equipment, what's good gets even better. The PALS keeps the wells free of silts and can lift fluids up to 150 feet. It helps develop well sites faster and it replaces expensive systems such as pneumatic and electric submersible pumps while achieving amazing results.
Plus, PALS can be utilized in vertical or horizontal applications. When used in conjunction with the GEE MPE / Pneumatic Fracturing Systems (PFS), PALS increases efficiency significantly and is successful in dewatering wells up to 150 feet.
Oil & Gas
- In situ downhole water-lifting
- Drilling Waste Sites
- Other spills including flowline/pipeline breaks
- Upstream Oil and Gas Industry including refineries, oil and gas drilling sites, oil and gas battery sites, flare pits and other spills
- Downstream Oil and Gas Industry including gas stations and bulk fuel storage facilities
- Retired gas stations, fuel/refinery sites, spills
- Former Manufactured Gas Plants (FMGPs)
- Asphalt Plants
The Science Behind the PALS
The GEE MPE removes free product phase in the saturated zone and dissolved phase in the water by extracting it in conjunction with Pneumatic AirLift System (PALS) to lift the product/water to the surface to be treated above ground by the GEE water treatment system. By using the GEE PALS with our MPE we are able to create a hydraulic gradient that will draw more water (dissolved) and free product into the extraction well. The MPE uses a vacuum pump to apply a negative pressure or vacuum to the soil. This negative pressure volatilizes light end hydrocarbons in the unsaturated zone as well as creates a pneumatic gradient to pull vapors through the soil formation to the extraction wells for removal. The result is a powerful, cost-effective remediation enhancement.